Perplexed, annoyed, irritated or upset when Hotmail email doesn’t function as expected? Generally, Hotmail is a problem free service and perform well, but sometimes you get the unexpected problem so that you’ve to contact Hotmail support. There are various ways to get support from Hotmail, but before contacting customer care, try login from another browser or device. Sometimes the problem is in customer’s end, and which can be solved just by changing browser or clearing browsing history.
Hotmail Forum Support
There is dedicated forum for Hotmail or Outlook.com email services. Where you can ask a question about your Hotmail problem and Microsoft staff or specialist will reply you. There are thousands of solved problems so there is good chance problems like yours may have been solved already.
For help Go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com?auth=1 and browse by topics. In answers or response, you can see the different description tagged under a username in a post.
- Microsoft – Microsoft member of staff, which may or may not be from hotmail.com division.
- MVP – MVP stands for ‘most valuable professional’ nonaligned specialists/professionals and users who are specialists recognized by Microsoft and who are close to Microsoft employees.
- Support engineer – he/she is a support professional who may or may not be a Microsoft staff.
- Forum Moderator: Forum member who is distinguished by Microsoft to support and look after the forum
- Community star: Hotmail email Forum member who has provided support in a cooperative way. Their answers are characterized as most helpful responses always.
Hotmail Chat Support
It is a chat support provided by Microsoft.
- Go to Hotmail chat support page.
- Click on the chat icon. (You can also see how many of people are waiting. Number of people waiting is directly proportional to your waiting time)
- Fill in the boxes by providing your name, email account, an issue you are having. Enter the captcha code and click ‘Submit’ on bottom right corner.
Hotmail Support via Email
This support is available only for the selected countries and regions.
- Go to Hotmail email support page.
- Select the problem you are having. If the problem you’re having is not in option then select ‘My problem isn’t listed here’.
- Enter the problem you’re having, contact email where they can contact you and submit.
- They will reply you after reviewing your account.
Microsoft Virtual Agent
It is Microsoft’s new virtual support agent. Describe your problem, and it will look for the best solution. If you are not satisfied with the answers or issue doesn’t get solved, you can ask to talk to a person anytime.
There are many sites providing Hotmail support via phone but be aware they are not official customer service.