As Yahoo mail is the 3rd largest service provider, it’s popular and worldwide recognized. People need Yahoo Mail sign up to use Yahoo services. Creating a Yahoo id is simple and hassle free process which can be done in few minutes. All you need is a PC/tablet/mobile and working internet connection.
Simple and Easy Steps for Yahoo Mail Sign Up
- Open your browser from mobile or PC.
- Go to Yahoo Sign up page.
- Enter your Full name. (First and Last name)
- Enter the Yahoo ID you want to create. If the address you desire isn’t available, try another one. You can also use your existing email address as Yahoo account.
- Enter your phone number and Date of birth.
- In Yahoo signing up, selecting gender is optional, you can either enter or leave it blank.
- Once you verify your mobile number, your new Yahoo account is ready to use.
After Yahoo Mail sign up you can use Yahoo email service. You can send and receive emails from there. Yahoo mail new account expires if you don’t use it for more than six months. So even if you are making another Yahoo id for just backup only, you have to keep using it once in a while.
After creating new Yahoo Mail account, you don’t need to create an additional account to use other Yahoo services like Flickr, Tumblr, Yahoo answer etc. You also get 1 TB of free cloud storage with Yahoo sign up, which you can use to store your photos, media files, documents etc.
Yahoo will ask you 2 last things before it shows your mailbox page.
After completing the verifying process, You will get a link named ‘Let’s get started’. It will prepare your Yahoo Mail box. Yahoo will ask you whether you want to import your contact from other accounts like Hotmail, Facebook & Google. You can import contact or skip it and do it later.
If you have any problem or query about Yahoo Mail registration process please let us know in comment section. We will help you to solve any problem of yours.